As we phase back into our normal work environment, DZINE would like to implement the following guidelines to help make this transition as smooth and safe as possible for all. The following guidelines will be in place until further notice. All employees are expected to comply with these guidelines while in the showroom, the warehouse, visiting clients, or on a job site. All Health and Hygiene guidelines are based on CDC and OSHA standards. All other processes and procedures are based on state guidelines and DZINE policies.
Face Masks or Face Coverings
- Face masks or face coverings are required for every person entering the DZINE showroom.
- A face mask or face covering will need to be worn at all times while on the premises of the DZINE showroom.
- Face masks or face coverings should cover both your mouth and nose.
- DZINE will provide extra disposable face masks, if needed by an employee, client, or visitor.
- Face masks or face coverings are also required when visiting a warehouse facility or client offsite, and working at a job site.
Daily Temperature Checks
- Upon entering DZINE, employees will take their temperature. (There will be hand sanitizer to use before and after taking temp).
- Clients will be required to take their own temperature upon entering the showroom.
- Anyone with a temperature of 99ºF (37.2ºC) or higher will be asked to leave the showroom.
- Employees must immediately notify their manager and go home.
- All managers must notify HR immediately if any employee reports a fever reading.
Hand Sanitizer / Handwashing
- We will have a hand sanitizer at the entry to the showroom and at various locations throughout the showroom. Please use it frequently.
Social Distancing / Physical Distancing
- Social distancing, also called “physical distancing,” means keeping space between yourself and other people outside of your home. To practice social or physical distancing:
- Stay at least 6 feet (about 2 arms’ length) from other people, always, even when you wear a face covering.
- Follow guidance from authorities where you live.